Reinvent your tone
Take your overdrive to the next level and create your own unique tonal signature from a total of 60 possible mode combinations. From subtle and silky clean asymmetric NOS Germanium drive through to tight, harmonically rich hi-gain MOSFET shred with sustain for days you’ll find tone for every player in this one little box.
Our custom circuitry reduces the risk of feedback in high gain dirty mode. Unique level balancing circuitry keeps each clipping stage at a similar output level.
Operates off any standard 2.1mm 9v DC power supply (PSU not included) or use other DC voltages from 5v to 30v for increased clarity and headroom.
15 different clipping combinations
All the different clipping options work within the same gain stage so stacking multiple stages in series adds headroom and blends the characteristics of each type rather than simply getting more dirty as it would if you used separate pedals.
User upgradeable op-amp
Although supplied with the well-respected TI 4558 dual op-amp chip if you’re lucky enough to have a vintage chip, or just want to try something different out, you can easily swap over. Turned pin chip sockets offer improved pin grip that wont wear out even after hundreds of swaps.
NOS Germanium diodes
Genuine NOS (New-and-unused Old Stock) Germanium diodes sourced from Ukraine. Carefully selected and arranged in an asymmetric configuration to give you a sweet and clean drive you wont find with any modern equivalent. Supplies of these diodes are very limited and once they’re gone they’re gone forever.
- SI : Symmetric Silicon. The classic ‘screamer sound.
- LED : Symmetric red LED’s. A bigger, slightly warmer, more open sound.
- MOS : Asymmetric MOSFET. A tighter, more aggressive sound with rich harmonics.
- GE : Asymmetric Germanium. Specially selected NOS diodes have a cleaner, smoother sound with a touch of bite.
- Hi gain switch : Boosts the dirt right at the front end giving a more full-range boost than the usual tube screamer.
- Bright switch : Reduces the usual tube screamer high-frequency roll-off allowing just a touch more brightness.
Boutique quality parts
- ALPS switches : Absolute best in the business for long life and reliability.
- Cliff jacks : Made in UK with thicker nickel coating for extra long life and great tone transfer.
- Alpha footswitches : Reliable switches with a sensitive, short click.
- Alpha pots : Metal shaft, smooth rotation and the current go-to standard in boutique pedals.